Want to see your kids literally bouncing with joy? This class is not only pure fun, it’s one of the best ways for your child to gain strength and flexibility, coordination and cardiovascular fitness.
Working on the trampoline helps your child find her center of gravity. It also develops her spacial awareness, which enhances cognitive development. Trampolining is so exhilarating, your jumper won’t even realize how much energy she’s expending and how much courage and confidence she’s gaining.
We challenge each student to build on the basic skills such as tuck jumps to pike jumps, seat drops to doggy drops, front drops, back drops and so much more. Once they’ve mastered all of the fundamentals safely and accurately, they learn to flip and master some other cool tricks.
- Private Lessons and Small Group Classes
- All privates are 30 minutes in length
- Our small group classes are limited to 4 students per teacher and will require at least 3 participants
- Private lessons can be converted to semi-private lessons, please call or email for more information
- All children will sanitize hands between each event and the equipment will be sanitized between each event
- Equipment—Floor mats, Pit and trampoline, including spotting belts to assist in learning how to flip
- Warm-up of strength, flexibility, and basic tumbling
- Conditioning, cool down and stretch