Evidence indicates that children who have been introduced to a water safety program may stand a much better chance of survival in the event of a water incident. In fact, along with proper adult supervision, formal swimming lessons are associated with an 88% reduction in the risk of drowning for children ages 1-4. according to the National Drowning Prevention Alliance.
Research at Griffith University that looked at 7,000 children who took swim lessons before the age of 5, were 6 to 20 months ahead of their peers…in a many different developmental areas:
- Intellectually, they were 6 months ahead of their peers in counting and mathematics reasoning
- Physically, they were 7 months ahead in motor development
- Socially, they were 15 months ahead in socio and emotional development
Are you and your child ready to jump in to a whole new way of learning about swimming and water safety? Then we’ll nurture their natural love of learning and build their comfort and confidence.
Not sure what swim level you should sign your child up for? This chart will answer your question!
- Ages—Infant and up
- Class length—30 minutes
- Teacher to student ratio—1:2 for semi private preschool lessons. Group lessons for six years and older are 1:4
- Equipment—A 90 degree warm-water teaching pool designed for children’s swim instruction with a high-end UV purification system to keep water pristine and gentle on the skin.