Evidence indicates that children who have been introduced to a water safety program may stand a much better chance of survival in the event of a water incident. In fact, along with proper adult supervision, formal swimming lessons are associated with an 88% reduction in the risk of drowning for children ages 1-4. according to the National Drowning Prevention Alliance.
Research at Griffith University that looked at 7,000 children who took swim lessons before the age of 5, were 6 to 20 months ahead of their peers…in a many different developmental areas:
- Intellectually, they were 6 months ahead of their peers in counting and mathematics reasoning
- Physically, they were 7 months ahead in motor development
- Socially, they were 15 months ahead in socio and emotional development
Are you and your child ready to jump in to a whole new way of learning about swimming and water safety? Then we’ll nurture their natural love of learning and build their comfort and confidence.
- Ages—Infant and up
- Class length—30 minutes
- Teacher to student ratio—1:1 and 1:2
- Equipment—A 90 degree warm-water teaching pool designed for children’s swim instruction with a high-end UV purification system to keep water pristine and gentle on the skin.