Our instructors work with each athlete to develop the four basic fundamental skills of lacrosse which include: cradling, scooping, throwing and catching. It is very important to develop a strong foundation of these skills as it will enable your child to demonstrate the correct methods and techniques necessary to play at all levels of the game. Each lesson will include skill and drills to develop these fundamentals as well as an element of conditioning.
We welcome all levels of play ranging from new beginner to experienced high school. For new plays this is a great way to introduce your child to the sport of lacrosse. For the more experienced player this can help take their game to the next level. The focus of our instructors is to help develop skills, confidence and creative players.
- Cradling the ball while advancing down the field
- Feinting and changes in direction
- 1v1, 2v1, 2v2 technical and tactical exercises
- Scooping ground balls
- Passing and catching techniques
- Dodging and checking when appropriate for each athlete