Join us for a tumbling, running, jumping, and flipping good time! Girls ages 5 and up will develop a full set of gymnastics skills along with strength, endurance, resiliency, grace and a love of fitness—important qualities that will last a lifetime. We focus on the fundamentals and inspire girls to embrace learning as an exciting journey.
Your daughter will build self-confidence and assurance on the balance beam, floor exercises, trampoline, uneven bars and vault. At Schafer Sports, we want students to feel challenged, but supported every step of the way.
- Private lessons can be converted to semi-private lessons, please call or email for more information
- All children will sanitize hands between each event and the equipment will be sanitized between each event
- Boys and girls combined in classes and grouped by age- 5-7, 7-9, 10+
- Equipment—Trampoline, balance beam, vault, uneven bars, floor exercise, boys events
- Floor Exercises – Tumbling forward, backwards and sideways
- Balance Beam – Basic dance skills, mounts, dismounts and tumbles
- Vault – Basic run, hurdle, jump, landings and vaults
- Uneven Bars – Upper body strength and swinging skills
- Trampoline– Basic jumps and drops develop spatial awareness and lead to handsprings and somersaults