Join us for a tumbling, running, jumping, and flipping good time! Girls ages 5 and up will develop a full set of gymnastics skills along with strength, endurance, resiliency, grace and a love of fitness—important qualities that will last a lifetime. We focus on the fundamentals and inspire girls to embrace learning as an exciting journey.
Your daughter will build self-confidence and assurance on the balance beam, floor exercises, trampoline, uneven bars and vault. At Schafer Sports, we want students to feel challenged, but supported every step of the way.
- Group classes will have an 8:1 student teacher ratio
- Children will sanitize their hands as the enter and exit the gymnastics area
- Girls only in classes and grouped by age- 5-7, 7-9, 10+
- Equipment—Trampoline, balance beam, vault, uneven bars, floor exercise
- Floor Exercises – Tumbling forward, backwards and sideways
- Balance Beam – Basic dance skills, mounts, dismounts and tumbles
- Vault – Basic run, hurdle, jump, landings and vaults
- Uneven Bars – Upper body strength and swinging skills
- Trampoline– Basic jumps and drops develop spatial awareness and lead to handsprings and somersaults