Schafer Sports has won dozens of girls’ team state championships and our athletes have earned hundreds of individual awards. But we don’t measure success by the trophies on our shelves—we measure it by every girl’s sense of accomplishment and confidence, their resilience, their sportsmanship and the longstanding friendships they and their families build with us.
If your child is looking to take her skills to the next level, then Schafer’s Girls Teams will develop a strong foundation for competition as well as a lifetime of physical fitness, discipline and focus.
- Ages 5 & Up
- Saturday Noon-2:00pm
- Focus on developing strength, flexibility, basic movements and form.
USAIGC Copper 1 & Copper 2
- Ages 6 & Up
- Tuesday 5:00-8:00 and Thursday 5:00-8:30pm
- This is the first competitive level. Students strengthen all of their skills and add vault as an event.
USAIGC Bronze, Silver & Gold
- Ages 9 and Up
- Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday 5:00 to 9:00pm
- Building on the skills learned in Copper 1 & Copper 2, girls will develop the strength, flexibility, knowledge, form and capacity to execute the skills for competitionSaturday
For more information, contact us.