Give us a C-H-E-E-R! Maybe your child’s goal is to aim for something new or advance her skills to prepare for cheerleading tryouts or competitions. A dedicated class at Schafer Sports is the answer.
Perfect for beginner to intermediate to advanced-level students, Cheer Tumbling explores the world of cheerleading and gymnastics simultaneously, and builds strength, flexibility and conditioning. Schafer’s coaching team is dedicated to helping students master new skills in a safe, secure and positive manner.
- Private Lessons and Small Group Classes
- All privates are 30 minutes in length
- Our small group classes are limited to 4 students per teacher and will require at least 3 participants
- Private lessons can be converted to semi-private lessons, please call or email for more information
- All children will sanitize hands between each event and the equipment will be sanitized between each event
- Equipment—Floor mats, Pit and trampoline, Tumbletrak and spotting belts to assist in learning how to flip
- Warm-up and strength and flexibility
- Tumbletrak & Trampoline
- Conditioning, cool down and stretch