Does your son like to run, jump, and climb to new heights? Then Schafer Sports Boys Gymnastics classes are for him.
Your son will develop physical strength, flexibility, balance, and core motor skills through fun and challenging movements. Schafer Sports provides an encouraging environment with a focus on the individual student and an emphasis on fundamentals. Our positive instructors offer constructive feedback and inspire each boy to keep trying and take on new challenges. We believe that every child can gain a positive attitude towards physical fitness and have fun along the way!
- Group classes with an 8:1 student teacher ratio
- Children will sanitize their hands as the enter and exit the gymnastics area
- Boys only in classes and grouped by age- 5-7, 7-9, 10+
- Equipment—Trampoline, balance beam, vault, uneven bars, floor exercise, boys events
- Floor Exercises – Tumbling forward, backwards and sideways
- Horizontal bar – Developing swinging skills
- Parallel Bars – Upper body strength through support skills and basic swing
- Pommel horse and mushroom– Upper body strength through support skills and basic swing
- Still rings – Swinging skills and strength
- Trampoline – Basic jumps and drops develop spatial awareness, leading to handsprings and somersaults
- Vault – Run, hurdle, jump, landings and vaults