1. What days and times are you offering gymnastic classes?
Currently classes are offered Monday -Thursday and Saturday mornings. Weekday classes start at 4pm and Saturday classes start at 8:30.
2. How long are the classes?
Most classes are half an hour and have been structured this way to accommodate our safety measures.
3. Do you offer group classes?
Currently we offer some small group classes with only 4 students per class. We also offer private lessons and semi-private lessons.
4. What types of gymnastics classes do you offer?
We have preschool classes for 4-5 yr. olds. Boys and Girls classes for ages 6 yrs. and up. Trampoline and Tumble classes for more advanced students. We are able to customize some options as well. Please talk with our staff about custom options.
5. What are your safety measures?
A complete list of safety measures and protocols at SAFETY PROTOCOLS
6. How much do your classes cost?
Small group classes-$22.50 per lesson. Private lessons-$40 per lesson. Semi-private with a sibling or friend-$30 per lesson/per child.
7. How many people do you have in the building during classes?
At the time of posting, we are limited to 25% of our usual capacity. This is set by the state of New Jersey in accordance with CDC guidelines and will change up or down as mandated.
8. Are students required to wear masks?
All students, instructors and any parent permitted in the building are required to wear a mask the entire time in the facility.
9. Do you have a cleaning protocol?
We sanitize after each class. Our students and teachers sanitize after each rotation on equipment. We have hand sanitizing stations throughout the facility. Washing hands with soap and water is also encouraged regularly.