Want to see your kids literally bouncing with joy? This class is not only pure fun, it’s one of the best ways for your child to gain strength and flexibility, coordination and cardiovascular fitness.
Working on the trampoline helps your child find her center of gravity. It also develops her spacial awareness, which enhances cognitive development.
Trampolining is so exhilarating, your jumper won’t even realize how much energy she’s expending and how much courage and confidence she’s gaining.
Our class challenges each student to build on the basics of skills such as tuck jumps to pike jumps, seat drops to doggy drops, front drops, back drops and so much more. Once they’ve mastered all of the fundamentals safely and accurately, they learn to flip and master some other cool tricks.
New Safety Measures
- Everyone will have temperatures taken prior to entering the building
- COVID-19 Daily Health Screening must be completed prior to entering the building each day
- There will be a thermometer touch-free scan for each parent and child as you pass through the line to enter the facility
- If you pass the health screening questions and temperature check, we will allow one parent per family to enter the facility for classes for children 5 yrs and younger
- We won’t allow anyone in for classes who does not pass the health screening process as this is for the safety of all
- Our staff will be required to wear a face covering at all times
- To reduce the number of occupants, we are moving to curbside drop off for students 6 yrs and older with a staff member greeting and escorting your child into the facility and to class
- A face covering will be required for all parents and children who enter the facility
- Hands free sanitizer stations will be placed throughout the facility and must be used prior to entering the facility
- Students will sanitize between each event
- We will have staff disinfecting between each event/class
- Please see our Health Handbook for more details
Program Details – Private Lessons and Small Group Classes
- All classes and Privates are 30 minutes in length
- Our small group classes are limited to 4 students per teacher and will require at least 3 participants
- Private lessons can be converted to semi-private lessons, please call or email for more information
- All children will sanitize hands between each event and the equipment will be sanitized between each event
- Equipment—Floor mats, Pit and trampoline, including spotting belts to assist in learning how to flip
- Warm-up of strength, flexibility, and basic tumbling
- Conditioning, cool down and stretch
NEW Lower Price Structure
30 minute sessions
- Private Lessons: $40 per lesson
- Semi Private Lessons: $30 per lesson
- Small Group Lessons: $22.50 per lesson
- 45 Minute Private Lessons: $55 per lesson
- 60 Minute Private Lessons: $70 per lesson
- Semi Private Lessons: please inquire
While we have implemented a more flexible make up policy during COVID-19, please provide us with a 24 hour cancellation notice via a phone call at 609 393-5855 and/or email to our front office at firstname.lastname@example.org. Given that we are now under trying times, we are unable to guarantee an immediate placement for your make up lessons. Make up lessons will be approved based on availability.
We will offer more classes and increase the size of our small group classes as state restrictions and health guidelines allow. We continue to focus on the safety of all students while still providing quality recreational instruction for our families.