The mission of our soccer program is to develop the whole player not just one aspect. The four main pillars of soccer, which are evident at every level of the game, are technical, tactical, psychological and physical. Our goal is to develop each of these areas through a series of drills, speed and agility training, as well as the use of fun games. The emphasis placed on each pillar varies by the age and each individual player’s ability.
Run by Liam Ryan, he inspires kids to play at any level by imparting a love and knowledge of the game! He creates a fun “no judgment” atmosphere where kids are excited to play and learn without the fear of making mistakes.
Liam comes to us as an experienced coach. He is a local athlete from Hamilton Township who recently graduated from Fairleigh Dickinson University. He has played competitive soccer his entire life including 3 years at the collegiate level. He has had the opportunity to play soccer in both the US and at a tournament in Europe. Accolades include Mid Atlantic Conference player of the week, and Division III National Defensive player of the week, both October 2017.
New Safety Measures
- Everyone will have temperatures taken prior to entering the building
- COVID-19 Daily Health Screening must be completed prior to entering the building each day
- There will be a thermometer touch-free scan for each parent and child as you pass through the line to enter the facility
- If you pass the health screening questions and temperature check, we will allow one parent per family to enter the facility for classes for children 5 yrs and younger
- We won’t allow anyone in for classes who does not pass the health screening process as this is for the safety of all
- Our staff will be required to wear a face covering at all times
- To reduce the number of occupants, we are moving to curbside drop off for students 6 yrs and older with a staff member greeting and escorting your child into the facility and to class
- A face covering will be required for all parents and children who enter the facility
- Hands free sanitizer stations will be placed throughout the facility and must be used prior to entering the facility
- Students will sanitize between each event
- We will have staff disinfecting between each event/class
- Please see our Health Handbook for more details
Is your child just learning how to control a soccer ball or are they a seasoned player? At Schafer Sports, we inspire kids to play at their peak levels by sharing our love and knowledge of the game! Our coaches create a fun “no judgment” atmosphere where kids are excited to play and learn without the fear of making mistakes. We encourage your child to play and succeed.
Posted by Schafer Sports Center on Thursday, October 15, 2020
$30. for a 45 minute session