Donkey kicks become cartwheels, Spiderman becomes a handstand and an imaginary choo choo train signals it’s time for a new activity. Our creative curriculum is designed and delivered by Schafer experts who know how young children think, and how their muscles and bones grow.
This parent/child class opens the world of movement to your toddler, and teaches him to follow directions, take turns, get along with others and keep trying. You’ll be amazed at how high he can climb and how he’ll swing on a trapeze and walk the balance beam while you hold his hand and guide him on our kid-sized equipment.
Class ends with smiles, stickers, stamps and high-fives all around.
Program Details – Private Lessons
- Due to Covid-19, we are unable to offer parent/child classes, and all classes are currently run as 30 minute private Lessons
- Private lessons can be converted to semi-private lessons, please call or email for more information
- All children will sanitize hands between each event and the equipment will be sanitized between each event
- Equipment—Trampoline, balance beam, vault, uneven bars, floor exercise, boys events
- Floor Exercises – Tumbling forward, backwards and sideways
- Horizontal bar and Boys Events—Developing hanging and support skills
- Trampoline – Basic jumps and drops develop spatial awareness
- Vault – Run, hurdle, jump, landings and vaults
NEW Lower Price Structure
30 minute sessions
- Private Lessons: $40 per lesson
- Semi Private Lessons: $30 per lesson
- Small Group Lessons: $22.50 per lesson
- 45 Minute Private Lessons: $55 per lesson
- 60 Minute Private Lessons: $70 per lesson
- Semi Private Lessons: please inquire
While we have implemented a more flexible make up policy during COVID-19, please provide us with a 24 hour cancellation notice via a phone call at 609 393-5855 and/or email to our front office at email@example.com. Given that we are now under trying times, we are unable to guarantee an immediate placement for your make up lessons. Make up lessons will be approved based on availability.
We will offer more classes and increase the size and time of our small group classes as demand, state restrictions and health guidelines allow. We continue to focus on the safety of all students while still providing quality recreational instruction for our families.
Parent/Tot & Preschool Private Lessons
Private lessons can be used for semi-private lessons, please call for more information.
Parent/Tot & Preschool II Classes
Classes are for 4 – 5 year olds with a maximum of 4 children per class. Children are required to wear a mask during class.