Tuesdays & Thursdays
5:30pm to 6:45pm
Ages 5 to 8 years old
$140. 00 per month
Open to boys & girls.
Our goal is to teach players the fundamentals of the game and develop the technique of each individual players a young age while having fun in a relaxed friendly environment. They will learn the proper skills to prepare them to play travel soccer at a premiere level. As the kids become more confident and comfortable we will introduce them to small sided games and eventually form teams to play in leagues and tournaments.
The Six Components of Our Curriculum
- BALL MASTERY: Emphasis on working independently with the ball using both feet. Repetition is the key.
- PASSING and RECEIVING : Includes exercises to improve technique and accuracy in passing and to improve a player’s touch.
- MOVES and TURNS: Drills to help create space and turn away from defenders.
- BALL STRIKING and FINISHING: Game play that teaches technique as well as nurturing instinctive play.
- SPEED, AGILITY and COORDINATION: Focus on acceleration, running with and without a ball as well as change of pace and direction.
- GROUP PLAY: Small group fun games and exercises that improve their touches and encourage team play.