Looking for specialty activities for your kids during holiday breaks or when schools in Mercer County are closed for teacher conventions? Want your child to focus on a particular skill? Schafer Sports is open when school isn’t with the same dedicated and positive role models who instill confidence with positive reinforcement year-round. Whether your child wants to learn to do a headstand or dribble a soccer ball down the field, they can gain the technique and reach their goals at Schafer Sports.
- Full-day camp ages—5-12 (five-year-olds must be in kindergarten
- Half-day camp ages 3 to 5- not attending kindergarten
- Hours: 9-3:30, full day, 9-12 half day
- Optional: lunch until 12:30 pm
- Extended hours – early drop off 7:30 a.m, late pickup 5:30 p.m.
- Teacher to camper ratio—1:10
Your child will jump to new heights while gaining strength, balance, flexibility, and confidence through gymnastics. We offer a variety of fun and challenging activities provided with expert guidance and instruction from lively, enthusiastic and encouraging teachers.
A quality day camp for athletes of all levels! Children work with our premier coaches to discover the basics or sharpen their skills for the fall while gaining valuable experience in teamwork. We help kids pass, kick and score their way to success, developing a love of soccer and advancing gross motor skills, balance, and endurance.
Click on dates below to register:
- Rosh Hashanah: Monday, Sept. 30
- Columbus Day: Monday, Oct. 14
- NJ Teacher Convention: Thursday, Nov. 7, Friday, Nov. 8
- Black Friday: Friday, Nov. 29
- Winter Break: Friday, Dec. 27, Monday Dec. 30, Tuesday, Dec. 31
- MLK Day: Monday, Jan. 20
- Presidents Day: Monday, Feb. 17
- Spring Break: Monday, Apr. 6, Tuesday, Apr. 7, Wednesday, Apr. 8, Thursday, Apr. 9, Friday, Apr. 10
Please contact Schafer Sports Center at 609-393-5855 or firstname.lastname@example.org to sign up!