Join us for a tumbling, running, jumping, and flipping good time! Girls ages 5 and up will develop a full set of gymnastics skills along with strength, endurance, resiliency, grace and a love of fitness—important qualities that will last a lifetime. We focus on the fundamentals and inspire girls to embrace learning as an exciting journey.
Your daughter will build self-confidence and assurance on the balance beam, floor exercises, trampoline, uneven bars and vault. At Schafer Sports, we want students to feel challenged, but supported every step of the way.
New Safety Measures
- Everyone will have temperatures taken prior to entering the building
- COVID-19 Daily Health Screening must be completed prior to entering the building each day
- There will be a thermometer touch-free scan for each parent and child as you pass through the line to enter the facility
- If you pass the health screening questions and temperature check, we will allow one parent per family to enter the facility for classes for children 5 yrs and younger
- We won’t allow anyone in for classes who does not pass the health screening process as this is for the safety of all
- Our staff will be required to wear a face covering at all times
- To reduce the number of occupants, we are moving to curbside drop off for students 6 yrs and older with a staff member greeting and escorting your child into the facility and to class
- A face covering will be required for all parents and children who enter the facility
- Hands free sanitizer stations will be placed throughout the facility and must be used prior to entering the facility
- Students will sanitize between each event
- We will have staff disinfecting between each event/class
- Please see our Health Handbook for more details
- All classes and Privates are 30 minutes in length
- Our small group classes are limited to 4 students per teacher and require at least 3 participants
- Private lessons can be converted to semi-private lessons, please call or email for more information
- All children will sanitize hands between each event and the equipment will be sanitized between each event
- Boys and girls combined in classes and grouped by age- 5-7, 7-9, 10+
- Equipment—Trampoline, balance beam, vault, uneven bars, floor exercise, boys events
- Floor Exercises – Tumbling forward, backwards and sideways
- Balance Beam – Basic dance skills, mounts, dismounts and tumbles
- Vault – Basic run, hurdle, jump, landings and vaults
- Uneven Bars – Upper body strength and swinging skills
- Trampoline– Basic jumps and drops develop spatial awareness and lead to handsprings and somersaults
NEW Lower Price Structure
30 minute sessions
- Private Lessons: $40 per lesson
- Semi Private Lessons: $30 per lesson
- Small Group Lessons: $22.50 per lesson
- 45 Minute Private Lessons: $55 per lesson
- 60 Minute Private Lessons: $70 per lesson
- Semi Private Lessons: please inquire
While we have implemented a more flexible make up policy during COVID-19, please provide us with a 24 hour cancellation notice via a phone call at 609 393-5855 and/or email to our front office at email@example.com. Given that we are now under trying times, we are unable to guarantee an immediate placement for your make up lessons. Make up lessons will be approved based on availability.
We will offer more classes and increase the size and time of our small group classes as demand, state restrictions and health guidelines allow. We continue to focus on the safety of all students while still providing quality recreational instruction for our families.
Fall 2020 – Private and Small Group Classes
Your child will jump to new heights while gaining strength, balance, flexibility, and confidence through gymnastics. We offer a variety of fun and challenging activities provided with expert guidance and instruction from lively, enthusiastic and encouraging teachers. Private lessons can be used for semi-private lessons, please call for more information. We must have a minimum of 3 students to run small group classes.