Schafer Sports has won dozens of girls’ team state championships and our athletes have earned hundreds of individual awards. But we don’t measure success by the trophies on our shelves—we measure it by every girl’s sense of accomplishment and confidence, their resilience, their sportsmanship and the longstanding friendships they and their families build with us.
If your child is looking to take her skills to the next level, then Schafer’s Girls Teams will develop a strong foundation for competition as well as a lifetime of physical fitness, discipline and focus.
New Safety Measures
- Everyone will have temperatures taken prior to entering the building
- COVID-19 Daily Health Screening must be completed prior to entering the building each day
- There will be a thermometer touch-free scan for each parent and child as you pass through the line to enter the facility
- If you pass the health screening questions and temperature check, we will allow one parent per family to enter the facility for classes for children 5 yrs and younger
- We won’t allow anyone in for classes who does not pass the health screening process as this is for the safety of all
- Our staff will be required to wear a face covering at all times
- To reduce the number of occupants, we are moving to curbside drop off for students 6 yrs and older with a staff member greeting and escorting your child into the facility and to class
- A face covering will be required for all parents and children who enter the facility
- Hands free sanitizer stations will be placed throughout the facility and must be used prior to entering the facility
- Students will sanitize between each event
- We will have staff disinfecting between each event/class
- Please see our Health Handbook for more details
Team Descriptions and Times
USAIGC Copper 1 & Copper 2
Ages 6 & Up
Monday and Wednesday 5:00 to 8:30pm
This is the first competitive level. Students strengthen all of their skills and add vault as an event.
USAIGC Bronze, Silver & Gold
Ages 8 & Up
Monday and Wednesday 5:00 to 9:00pm, Saturday 12:00 to 4:00pm
Students who have mastered all the fundamentals now focus on building their strengths to compete successfully.