Give us a C-H-E-E-R! Maybe your child’s goal is to aim for something new or advance her skills to prepare for cheerleading tryouts or competitions. A dedicated class at Schafer Sports is the answer.
Perfect for beginner to intermediate to advanced-level students, Cheer Tumbling explores the world of cheerleading and gymnastics simultaneously, and builds strength, flexibility and conditioning. Schafer’s coaching team is dedicated to helping students master new skills in a safe, secure and positive manner.
Program Details Details – Private Lessons and Small Group Classes
- All classes and Privates are 30 minutes in length
- Our small group classes are limited to 4 students per teacher and will require at least 3 participants
- Private lessons can be converted to semi-private lessons, please call or email for more information
- All children will sanitize hands between each event and the equipment will be sanitized between each event
- Equipment—Floor mats, Pit and trampoline, Tumbletrak and spotting belts to assist in learning how to flip
- Warm-up and strength and flexibility
- Tumbletrak & Trampoline
- Conditioning, cool down and stretch
NEW Lower Price Structure
30 minute sessions
- Private Lessons: $40 per lesson
- Semi Private Lessons: $30 per lesson
- Small Group Lessons: $22.50 per lesson
- 45 Minute Private Lessons: $55 per lesson
- 60 Minute Private Lessons: $70 per lesson
- Semi Private Lessons: please inquire
While we have implemented a more flexible make up policy during COVID-19, please provide us with a 24 hour cancellation notice via a phone call at 609 393-5855 and/or email to our front office at email@example.com. Given that we are now under trying times, we are unable to guarantee an immediate placement for your make up lessons. Make up lessons will be approved based on availability,
We will offer more classes and increase the size of our small group classes as state restrictions and health guidelines allow. We continue to focus on the safety of all students while still providing quality recreational instruction for our families.