Does your son like to run, jump, and climb to new heights? Then Schafer Sports Boys Gymnastics classes are for him.
Your son will develop physical strength, flexibility, balance, and core motor skills through fun and challenging movements. Schafer Sports provides an encouraging environment with a focus on the individual student and an emphasis on fundamentals. Our positive instructors offer constructive feedback and inspire each boy to keep trying and take on new challenges. We believe that every child can gain a positive attitude towards physical fitness and have fun along the way!
New Safety Measures
- Everyone will have temperatures taken prior to entering the building
- COVID-19 Daily Health Screening must be completed prior to entering the building each day
- There will be a thermometer touch-free scan for each parent and child as you pass through the line to enter the facility
- If you pass the health screening questions and temperature check, we will allow one parent per family to enter the facility for classes for children 5 yrs and younger
- We won’t allow anyone in for classes who does not pass the health screening process as this is for the safety of all
- Our staff will be required to wear a face covering at all times
- To reduce the number of occupants, we are moving to curbside drop off for students 6 yrs and older with a staff member greeting and escorting your child into the facility and to class
- A face covering will be required for all parents and children who enter the facility
- Hands free sanitizer stations will be placed throughout the facility and must be used prior to entering the facility
- Students will sanitize between each event
- We will have staff disinfecting between each event/class
- Please see our Health Handbook for more details
Program Details – Private Lessons and Small Group Classes
- All classes and Privates are 30 minutes in length
- Our small group classes are limited to 4 students per teacher and require at least 3 participants
- Private lessons can be converted to semi-private lessons, please call or email for more information
- All children will sanitize hands between each event and the equipment will be sanitized between each event
- Boys and girls combined in classes and grouped by age- 5-7, 7-9, 10+
- Equipment—Trampoline, balance beam, vault, uneven bars, floor exercise, boys events
- Floor Exercises – Tumbling forward, backwards and sideways
- Horizontal bar – Developing swinging skills
- Parallel Bars – Upper body strength through support skills and basic swing
- Pommel horse and mushroom– Upper body strength through support skills and basic swing
- Still rings – Swinging skills and strength
- Trampoline – Basic jumps and drops develop spatial awareness, leading to handsprings and somersaults
- Vault – Run, hurdle, jump, landings and vaults
NEW Lower Price Structure
30 minute sessions
- Private Lessons: $40 per lesson
- Semi Private Lessons: $30 per lesson
- Small Group Lessons: $22.50 per lesson
- 45 Minute Private Lessons: $55 per lesson
- 60 Minute Private Lessons: $70 per lesson
- Semi Private Lessons: please inquire
While we have implemented a more flexible make up policy during COVID-19, please provide us with a 24 hour cancellation notice via a phone call at 609 393-5855 and/or email to our front office at email@example.com. Given that we are now under trying times, we are unable to guarantee an immediate placement for your make up lessons. Make up lessons will be approved based on availability.
We will offer more classes and increase the size and time of our small group classes as demand, state restrictions and health guidelines allow. We continue to focus on the safety of all students while still providing quality recreational instruction for our families.
Fall 2020 – Private and Small Group Classes
Your child will jump to new heights while gaining strength, balance, flexibility, and confidence through gymnastics. We offer a variety of fun and challenging activities provided with expert guidance and instruction from lively, enthusiastic and encouraging teachers. Private lessons can be used for semi-private lessons, please call for more information. Minimum of 3 students per small group class.