We provide baseball training for all levels of baseball players; from the beginner T-Ball player to the most advanced high school baseball player. Our goal is to support the athlete and to build a strong foundation in baseball fundamentals. A general lesson will cover such areas as catching, throwing, fielding, hitting, and base running. Our baseball coaches will customize each lesson specifically for your child. They will provide training in order to help your athlete improve their game and become the best they can be.
New Safety Measures
- Everyone will have temperatures taken prior to entering the building
- COVID-19 Daily Health Screening must be completed prior to entering the building each day
- There will be a thermometer touch-free scan for each parent and child as you pass through the line to enter the facility
- If you pass the health screening questions and temperature check, we will allow one parent per family to enter the facility for classes for children 5 yrs and younger
- We won’t allow anyone in for classes who does not pass the health screening process as this is for the safety of all
- Our staff will be required to wear a face covering at all times
- To reduce the number of occupants, we are moving to curbside drop off for students 6 yrs and older with a staff member greeting and escorting your child into the facility and to class
- A face covering will be required for all parents and children who enter the facility
- Hands free sanitizer stations will be placed throughout the facility and must be used prior to entering the facility
- Students will sanitize between each event
- We will have staff disinfecting between each event/class
- Please see our Health Handbook for more details
Schafer Sports Center has a state of the art, top of the line indoor turf facility that is suited to soccer, lacrosse, field hockey, baseball, softball, ultimate frisbee and so much more. Field measure 120 ft x 116 ft. Please contact the athletics department at email@example.com or call at 609 393-5855 for the schedule.