1. What types of athletic classes do you offer?
Currently, we offer soccer, lacrosse, baseball, softball and conditioning lessons
2. How many kids are allowed in the classes?
- Private lessons will consist of 1 student and 1 teacher.
- Semi private will have 2 students either from the same family or a friend that is in the same pod for a total of 2 athletes and 1 instructor.
- Our small group athletic classes will consist of 4-6 students plus instructor(s).
3. Where of these classes taught?
We teach all athletic classes on our indoor turf field.
4. Will any other programs be on the turf during classes?
We do have a conditioning program that may have classes for teenagers and adults at the same time. We ensure that our numbers are compliant with state mandates and everyone is spaced out appropriately along with wearing masks.
5. Are parents allowed to stay?
If your child is between the ages of 4-6, one parent may enter the building.