After 25 years of nurturing Schafer Gymnastics, we have built our dream, and it’s all about you and your child.
We believe that every child can develop a love of physical fitness. Every child can experience the joy of setting and accomplishing their goals. And every child can develop a ‘can do’ attitude—when they are taught by nurturing, positive and experienced adults.
- Excellence: We are leaders in our field. We strive for excellence in physical movement and sports instruction. We are steadfast in our educational/teaching principles and we maintain a safe, fun, healthy and friendly environment.
- Emotional well-being: We recognize the potential, creativity and growth in every child. We build happy and healthy kids by fostering self-esteem, developing character and maximizing their talents.
- Commitment to teaching principles: We are committed to the professional growth and development of our team. Our principles embrace safety, flexibility, inclusiveness and a respectful environment.
- Family: We are proud to partner with each family. Our aim is to enhance the family’s ability to nurture every child’s growth.
- Community involvement & partnership: We are dedicated to meeting the needs of our communities through programs and outreach activities.
“We are committed to our staff, students and family and with this commitment comes our dedication to fostering a true family and community centered environment.”
Jonathan and Shannon Schafer