1. What days and times are parties offered?
- Gymnastics, Pool, parties are offered on Saturday’s and Sunday’s
- Turf/Sports parties are on Saturday’s only.
- Upon requests we can also offer Pool and Turf/Sports parties on Friday evenings, although this isn’t always a guarantee.
2. What is the cost of the parties?
- Our basic Gymnastics and Turf/Sports party package is $270
- Party Plus package for Gymnastics and Turf/Sports is $335
- The basic Pool party package is $310
- Pool Party Plus package is $375
3. How much time is dedicated to activities during the party?
- The Gymnastics and Turf/Sports parties consists of 1hr of activities and half hour in the party room
- The Pool party consists of 1hr on the water, 15 min for changing and half hour in the party area
4. What are we allowed to bring?
- Pizza and beverages must be purchased through Schafer Sports Center
- You may bring dry food items like, chips or pretzels
- You provide your birthday cake, cupcakes or cookie cake
- You are also allowed to bring a pretzel tray or fruit tray
- You only have half an hour in the party room before the next party starts, so it is only recommended to keep things simple
5. Are we allowed to decorate the room?
- You are limited to balloons that can be tied to the table or anything that can be placed on the party table.
- Nothing can be mounted or taped to the walls
6. When do we get access to the room?
- Because we have parties back to back and need to prepare the rooms for each party, you will only have access to the party room after the first 45 minutes of the party.
- Our party hostess will take all of your party items and prep the room while you and your guests are enjoying the party.
7. What time should we arrive?
- You and your party guests should only arrive 10 minutes prior to the scheduled party time
- We want to ensure that parties have adequate time to depart
- The ability to house a large number of guest between parties poses a challenge and can create a safety issue in our facility
- Pool parties should ask guest to come dressed in bathing suits for quick access to the pool
8. Do we get a refund if party guests don’t show up to the party?
- There are NO REFUNDS for parties or party guests
- If your child gets sick, you may reschedule
- If there is inclement weather, you may reschedule
9. What is the age allowed to participate in the party?
- All of our parties are appropriate for age 3 -13
- Siblings and guests must be at least 3 and potty trained at the time of the party
10. How many parties are going on at a time?
- We can have at least 2 parties happening at the same time
- The party room can be divided to accommodate 2 parties at a time
11. Can we reserve the entire room?
- Yes, If there isn’t a party already booked at the time you are requesting
- The additional cost to secure the entire party room is $250
12. Is there a limit on the number of kids that can attend the party?
- Gymnastics and Turf/Sports parties have a limit of 40 guests
- Pool parties have a limit of 30 guests
13. Are parents able to drop their child and return at the end of the party
- It is recommended that guest ages 6 and up can be dropped for Gymnastics and Turf/Sports parties.
- Pool party guest can be dropped if they are swimmers and if they are 8 years and up
14. When is payment due for the party?
- If your party is booked 30 days prior to the requested day, payment in full is due at the time of booking
- If your party is booked up to 60 days prior to your requested date, a$150 non-refundable deposit is due at booking and the balance will be due 30 days before the party date.