Want to see your kids literally bouncing with joy? This class is not only pure fun, it’s one of the best ways for your child to gain strength and flexibility, coordination and cardiovascular fitness.
Working on the trampoline helps your child find her center of gravity. It also develops her spacial awareness, which enhances cognitive development.
Trampolining is so exhilarating, your jumper won’t even realize how much energy she’s expending and how much courage and confidence she’s gaining.
Our class challenges each student to build on the basics of skills such as tuck jumps to pike jumps, seat drops to doggy drops, front drops, back drops and so much more. Once they’ve mastered all of the fundamentals safely and accurately, they learn to flip and master some other cool tricks.
- Ages—9 – 18 and in groups based on age and/or specific skills
- Class length—60 to 90 minutes
- Teacher to student ratio—1:10
- Equipment— Trampoline, tumble track and spotting belts to assist in learning how to flip
Sign Up for Trampoline Classes
- Monthly Class Fee Schedule
- 1 hr$80.00
- 1 hr 20 min$96.00
- 1 hr 30 min$106.00
- 2 hr$126.00
- 2 hr 30 min$140.00