Is your child just learning how to control a soccer ball? Or is he a seasoned player? At Schafer Sports, we inspire kids to play at any level by imparting our love and knowledge of the game! We bring you the best private trainers and coaches, who create a fun “no judgment” atmosphere where kids are excited to play and learn without the fear of making mistakes.
We inspire so your child plays and succeeds.
- Private training—Elite one-on-one training to take your child’s game to the next level.
- Team development—Quality coaching to assist you from try-outs, pre-season, game preparation, and off-season development.
- Summer skills camp—A quality day camp for players of all levels to sharpen skills before the start of the fall season.
- Ages—3-18. Students are placed by age and skill level
- Teacher to student ratio—1:6 for 3 year olds; 1:8 for up to 4 – 8 year olds, 9 and up 1:10
Sign Up for Soccer Classes
Champion Boys 7-10
Champion Plus Boys 10-13
Champion Girls 7-10
Champion Plus Girls 10-13
“We believe that teaching young players the technical skills of the game at an early age, stressing repetition and identifying and correcting bad habits early prepares them for success at any level of the game they choose to pursue. Our goal is to increase their love for the game and their desire to continue playing and developing as soccer players.”
Everard Lewis, Founder/Director, Phenoms Soccer
“My daughter has been training with Coach Lewis and his team of trainers for the past 3 years. She has always been pretty athletic, however the Phenoms team continues to work with her to improve her technical skills which in turn helps her to be more confident in her game!”