Looking for specialty activities for your kids during Christmas or Spring Break? Want your child to focus on a particular skill? Schafer Sports is open when school isn’t with the same dedicated and positive role models who instill confidence with positive reinforcement year-round. Whether your child wants to learn to do a headstand or dribble a soccer ball down the field, they can gain the technique and reach their goals at Schafer Sports.
- Full-day camp ages—5-12 (five-year-olds must be in kindergarten
- Half-day camp ages 3 to 5- not attending kindergarten
- Hours: 9-3:30, full day, 9-12 half day
- Optional: lunch until 12:30 pm
- Extended hours – early drop off 7:30 a.m, late pickup 5:30 p.m.
- Teacher to camper ratio—1:10
Your child will jump to new heights while gaining strength, balance, flexibility, and confidence through gymnastics. We offer a variety of fun and challenging activities provided with expert guidance and instruction from lively, enthusiastic and encouraging teachers.
A quality day camp for athletes of all levels! Children work with our premier coaches to discover the basics or sharpen their skills for the fall while gaining valuable experience in teamwork. We help kids pass, kick and score their way to success, developing a love of soccer and advancing gross motor skills, balance, and endurance.
- Oct 3 (Mon) Rosh Hashanah
- Oct 10 (Mon) Columbus Day
- Oct 12 (Wed) Yom Kippur
- Nov 10-11 (Thu & Fri) NJ Teacher Convention
- Nov 25 (Fri) Black Friday
- Dec 27-30 (Tues-Fri) Winter Vacation
- Jan 16 (Mon) MLK Day
- Feb 20 (Mon) Presidents Day
- Apr 10-14 (Mon-Fri) Spring Break