After 25 years of nurturing Schafer Gymnastics, we have build our dream, and it’s all about you and your child.
We believe that every child can develop a love of physical fitness. Every child can experience the joy of setting and accomplishing their goals. And every child can develop a ‘can do’ attitude—when they are taught by nurturing, positive and experienced adults.
• Excellence: We are leaders in our field. We strive for excellence in physical movement and sports instruction and physical movement. We are steadfast in our educational/teaching principles and we maintain a safe, fun, healthy and friendly environment.
• Emotional well-being: We recognize the potential, creativity and growth in every child. We build happy and healthy kids by fostering self-esteem, developing character and maximizing their talents.
• Commitment to teaching principles: We are committed to the professional growth and development of our team. Our principles embrace safety, flexibility, inclusiveness and a respectful environment.
• Family: We are proud to partner with each family. Our aim is to enhance the family’s ability to nurture every child’s growth.
• Community involvement & partnership: We are dedicated to meeting the needs of our communities through programs and outreach activities.